DRM Revival 2.0 – Released | rfactor
The DRM Modding Team has released the 2.0 version of their popular DMR Revival mod for rFactor, adding a brand new car and other improvements to the very popular mod.
The new version introduces the Schnitzer Motorsport Toyota Celica Turbo, brings new sounds and some physic changes as listed below.
- New Toyota Celica Turbo in different versions
- reworked Soundfiles, mixed up with new turbo sounds
- few aerodynamic changes , retuned differential and
- Brake force distribution, corrected tires and suspension files, engine durability, etc etc
- adjustments for league races (fuel consumption, tire wear and performance among all cars)
- restricted setup adjustment possibility especially for the suspension
The Celica raced in the Division 1, facing competition from the almighty Porsche 935s, the Ford Capri and the BMW M1. The car competed in the 1977 1978 seasons, being driven by Rolf Stommelen Harald Ertl and clinching some promising results. The Celica was entered by Schnitzer Motorsport, a legendary team that still is the backbone of BMW Motorsport to this very day, the Celica being one of the team’s very few non-BMW endeavors.
In its heydey, the German Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft was one of the most popular national racing series that ever existed, featuring spectacular powerful cars and legendary drivers like Hans Stuck, Klaus Ludwig, Hans Heyer, Rolf Stommelen Bob Wollek.
Even though the team announced that the 2.0 version would be the final release for rFactor 1, the team still has one car to add as the pictures below include a preview of the BMW 2002 Turbo that will be added to the mod.